- Looking for more advanced tools in your Sketchup?
- Use plugins and tired of hundreds disordered buttons?
- Need complete solution, ready to work?
|Download A2 Toolbox
Let me introduce A2 Toolbox for SketchUp: plugin compilation with friendly interface.
A Lot Of Tools
- Toolbox contains 6 tabs with tools by category:
- Guides, Lines, Curves
- Surfaces / Mesh
- Objects(groups and components)
- Construction Tools
- Texture Tools
- Select Tools
- Information and Settings
- Two toolbars(+compact alternative), which includes standards tools and useful extensions.
watch full plugin-list
Save Your Time
From the beginning we had SketchUp and a lot of plugins. But plugins with grate potential where not much useful in many cases. Panels often move out, get lost, and it was difficult to remember/to find something you need in that chaos.
Everything can be made more quickly, much better, and with great pleasure.
With this statement I have desired to organize hundreds of new tools in one solid interface, which could solve some goals:
- logical structure
- quick access to all necessary tools
- simple for intuitive understanding and learning
- compact to save workplace
- easy installation